Wednesday, August 1, 2012

light blooms

Today I have worn this outfit. I am going to some celebration in Jindrichuv Hradec. Otherwise today I was with my sister to buy some gift for my birthday. It has been one nice day. Tomorrow I will be probably bored because for now i have no plans for tomorrow. I hope that Nataly or Lucy will have a minutes for me.


Na dnešní oslavu v Jindřichově Hradci jsem si vybrala tento outfit. Jinak dnes jsem si byla s mojí sestrou vybrat dárek k narozeninám. Byl to hezký den. Na zítra zatím žádné plány nemám tak to vypadá, že se spíš budu nudit. No snad si na mě Natálka nebo Lucka udělá chvilinku čas.
SHOES-Baťa / BLOUSE, SHORTS, BRACELETS-H&M

I was thinking if to this new blouse is or isn't better black skirt. In the end I chose this short which I borrowed from Lucy.

Přemýšlela jsem zda si k této blůzce vzít radějí sukni, ale nakonec jsem se rozhodla pro tyto šorky, které mám vypůjčené od Lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment